Today we analyzed a poem and broke it down and also talked about life. We had to do answer 5 questions about it then we had the rest of the period to ourselves
Today in class we watched a short film called identity which I had a lot to say about because it relates to day to day life. The film also tells you to be yourself and not be a follower. We also took notes on Native Americans and the organ miths which was an interesting topic. We are connected with animals and earth in our own way which I don’t believe. I believe we can connect to our ancestors when they go on by watching over me or sending me hints. Even tho my ancestors are not here anymore I won’t disrespect them by using their names in arguments and just letting them rest in piece. We took the definition of a couple words which are myth , legends and religions. We also did example to go with the words to make it a little more easier.
Comments
Post a Comment